Our large portfolio of arable crops offers an extensive choice to UK farmers of competitive varieties of cereals, oilseeds and pulses.
Winter Oilseed Rape
Elsoms has successfully brought to market a string of impressive and successful Winter Oilseed Rape varieties, including Trinity, Elgar and Skye. These demonstrate Elsoms' philosophy of developing high output, "farmer friendly" varieties that have robust all round disease resistance and a strong agronomic package.
Select a variety category:
An exceptional open pollinated/conventional oilseed rape with a suite of strong characteristics and no weaknesses.
- Widely grown, proven, high performing variety for East and West
- High gross output
- Early maturing
- Stiff strawed with good standing power
- Excellent all-round disease resistance
Kielder has an ideal set of characteristics for the north and is proving valuable for growers from North Lincolnshire upwards.
- High yielding conventional variety for the North
- Excellent autumn vigour
- Strong resistance to light leaf spot
- Exceptional straw strength